CESA Training and Development Award 2019
Recognising support for staff development
1. About the Award
The Award is open to individuals of a CESA member company who can show that their hard work and positive approach to staff training and development goes above and beyond what may be expected whilst recognising active promotion of staff development.
The application must be countersigned by a director of a CESA member company.
Shortlisted entries will be publicised prior to the winner being announced at the CESA conference.
Closing date for entries is 30th September 2019. Submission details can be found in the Application Form on Page 2.
2. What are the judges looking for?
Judges are looking for a company or an individual who has made a significant difference to the organisation as a result of developing and implementing a staff development programme.
Judges will be using the following criteria to score your application:
Commitment - Demonstrates commitment to personnel development and progression.
Contribution - Shows outstanding contribution to the workplace through implementing or supporting career development or skills training - in particular, areas or projects where you have exceeded expectations.
Success - Demonstrates inspirational levels of achievement and attainment.
3. What are the rewards?
The Award will be presented at the annual CESA Conference Gala Dinner. The recipient will receive the following:
• Recognition by the industry for the effective development of staff.
• Presentation of the award at the annual CESA conference Gala Dinner on 14th November 2019 at The Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London.
• A trophy and certificate.
• Publicity in the business press.
• The honour of being recognised by the industry and peers for supporting staff development.
ENTRY DEADLINE: 30th September 2019